Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Magandang Hapon Po!!!


Magandang Hapon Po!!

 This week has been crazy!! Lots and ups and downs but mostly for my
 poor companion...kawawa siya, poor girl. We're doing good in our
 companionship but she has been sick! She possibly might have
 arthritis...not fun. She has this really bad pain in her hands and
arms...it's not fun. We're been to the doctor and got medicine but it's not working...we'll probably go back tomorrow...ugh...it's about
 an hour and a half away. Sa Santa Cruz. But that's okay, I just want
 her to feel better, it's really hard on her. If you could keep her in
 your prayers, I would appreciate it.

 We've had some changes too, my new district leader is my tatay in the
 mission!! Elder Kavaca!! Love it! He's the one that bought my cake for
 my birthday, he's a great missionary. And I'm a proud nanay of an
 Elder in our district now. He's from California...and super big and
 tall white American...sometimes I forget how big Americans really
 are...haha It's going to be a culture shock to me when I come
 home...Haha :)

 Besides that, we're having some success in our little area...The lady,
 Sandy that I told you about is progressing like none other! She had a
 baptismal date for April 12th and she's already been to church twice
 now. I think she feels like a peace and a fulfillment has come into
 her life, she's all by herself and really lonely and this gospel fills
 in that hole in her life. It's been really exciting to watch her
 progress and seeing how the Lord has already prepared her and we are
 just simply the tools in His hands helping her come along :) We have
 this new family we are teaching, Melmar. We meant him as we were
 tracking, talking to people and he owns this little halo-halo shop. He
 was trying to sell some to us but we said we would only buy some if he
 would listen to our message. Haha It worked. And He's so interested
 now. So many good questions and they last two times, most of his
 family has joined in to listen to us. Hopefully we can get them to
 progress as well and things well work out. :)

 That's great to hear all about Callin and Tiffiani's wedding :) Super
 happy for them :) So many changes, life really just moves on without
 you. A year ago I went through the temple and I'll be coming home in a
 year. Can't believe it...I'm not ready yet!! Haha But maybe I will be
 in 9 months :)

 I love you all so much!! Mahal ko kayo!! Have a great week and give a
 piece of heaven to the people you meet each day and those you are
 around. I love you all!!

Love, Sister Burnham










No comments:

Post a Comment